Social Media Management
Word-of-mouth marketing is the most effective method of promoting your business and what other better way could there be than to amalgamate it to your online marketing campaign. Social Media Marketing is the best method to promote online word-of-mouth marketing and thereby increase your customer base. You need to listen to what people say about your product, enter into dialogues with your potential customers, and use past customers to spread the word about your business to their friends and personal networks such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Social Media Marketing services we offer include :
- Creating / Maintaining Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn and Instagram pages
- Maintaining the blog of the business and periodically adding an article to the blog and sharing it across the other social media pages
- Adding and updating the images and photos of the business across the relevant social media pages.
- Creating videos and short clips for promotional purposes and shraing them on YouTube or Vimeo and in other Social Media Platforms
- Advising on paid marketing campaigns on the various social media platforms and carrying them out on approval.
The activities involved with the plan will be as follows:
- Create content:(incl. designs and video clips) relevant to your keywords and objectives, add posts along with brand/product posts to give consistent look to your feed.
- Optimize your brand/product pages: i will enhance your current pages for better SEO and visibility not only making your pages look attractive but also managing them.
- Hashtags Research: I will research hashtags using professional tools as well as manually to increase the reach of your business.
- Content Scheduling: I will design and publish content to your pages according to the best time of the day for each respective channel.
- Page/Channel Evaluation: Study and analyze the visitor statistics and plan to optimize the channels.
- Platforms/Profiles I will manage:
- Facebook (Business Page or Profile)
- LinkedIn (Business Page or Profile)
- Google My Business (discuss for more)
- Social Media Management Tools I will use: